Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy national craft month!

March 1st marks the beginning of national craft month, which I think is spectacular. I love that crafting is so widely recognized and celebrated. There are lots of good things going on this month.
JoAnn Fabrics and Crafts stores have a flyer this month just exploding with coupons for their coupon commotion. If you don't get them sent to your home, you can sign up on JoAnn's website, or in stores.

Also FusionBeads.com is hosting a 30 day bead challenge, which I am participating in. I'm looking forward to challenging myself, learning new things, and testing my determination to start and finish something lol You can get a list of the 30 day challenge here at FusionBeads.com. They have a PDF that you can download and print out, and they encourage you to share your daily challenges on their Facebook Page here. You'll be seeing my stuff there, though I might not get around to posting it every single day. I'm a very busy mommy these days.

Day 1: Make earrings.





In other news Peacock Tres Chic on Etsy will be closed down for a short time while I prepare the total makeover. Look for new items in the next couple weeks!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I had no idea it was national craft month! That makes me all the more motivated to complete crafty goals this month :)

ps. those earrings are beautiful!

-Jennifer