Thursday, May 19, 2011

Update

Long time no write!

Actually I have been writing. Just not here.

I have a blog where I update about my baby boy. Life with Riley.

Riley was born November 21st, 2010. He's almost 6 months old now!! He's the center of my life, jewelry took a back burner.

But business is going well regardless of it's priority! I was able to make a good number of new pieces when Riley slept all day. I don't have as much time these days but I still manage a few here and there. I've started making pieces that are easier to get supplies for, and easily customizable so I can make them in different metals and different crystal colors. I've done a lot of commissions in the last few months!

I've also started making hair clips. I was inspired to make hair pieces because I can no longer wear necklaces or long earrings... little hands can't help but grab them.

There you have it, that's what I've been up to. Check out the shop if you haven't been in a while! I'm still around =)

No comments: