Friday, May 27, 2011


So my jewelry has been going in a slightly different direction. I've been using more dragons and gryphons and things of the creature nature. I enjoy them a lot, they make wonderful focals or accents. I've also enjoyed using handmade glass opals and fully faceted Swarovski crystals.

Here's a few examples.






More fantasy oriented, less victorian. Though I still love a good victorian piece here and there =)





I've been working like crazy to keep my Etsy shop updated with new creations. It's quite a challenge with a newborn. I work when he sleeps, when my husband comes home from work, or during the rare times with my son occupies himself with his toys for more than just a few minutes at a time. We've decided I'm not going back to work for a while, so aside from being a mom, my Etsy shop is my career for the time being.





So if you haven't been to the shop lately, go have a look at the new stuff.



Peacock Tres Chic on Etsy

No comments: