Thursday, September 16, 2010

Halloween Eearrings



I've mentioned time and time again that I'm making loads of earrings but haven't shown much of anything yet. These earrings are all halloween inspired, the orange, black and green that I associate with the Halloween season. They're elegant and not so spooky cheesy, that you can wear them to parties, with costumes, with every day wear. They're nothing over the top, but I think they're cute.


I'm slowly, every so slowly, listing them on Etsy. Go have a look, gear up for the fall season, or just enjoy a little browse. Peacock Tres Chic at Etsy.




Nothing new on the baby front. He's still kicking like a champ, expecting a rowdy little bundle. I've got some problems with my hips but expecting it to go away shortly.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super fun and spooky :)