Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cuteness


Look at the adorable little owl! I have half a mind to keep him, but I have enough jewelry, I need to share. I think he's perfect for the Halloween season, owls are all spooky like, though... this one is too cute to be really spooky. Anyhow, he's available at the Shop!
In other news, I saw my doc this morning, and I got some good news that will allow me to rest a little easier. I had to have a second ultrasound because my baby had a cyst on his brain way back when I had my first one done. She said 9 times out of 10 it gooes away by 28 weeks so we'd check again. I thought fantastic, I'd be that 1 out of 10. My luck tends to run that way. But it's gone and baby is perfect!
Shew!

1 comment:

cabin + cub said...

Oh love it! Had to heart your etsy shop! ;)