Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Stuff and Things

Why is it so hard to get my stuff listed anymore? Pain in my ass I tell ya. Literally, I photograph my stuff on the floor, and once I'm there it's hard to get up lol me and my additional 30 pounds and creaky hips! I'm really looking forward to getting my full range of mobility back.


I haven't posted the last couple of days because I'm making bracelets like a mad woman. I'm seeing a buyer on Saturday and I want a wider range of stuff for her to browse. I also know the shop keeps and the casual shopper tend to gravitate towards bracelets and earrings. I'll list the bracelets next week if she doesn't buy them.


In the mean time, look! A picture!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love that picture!! I feel your pain. I have a hard time taking photos of my stuff to. Once I'm down, it's so hard to get up!

Congrats on your current sales!!