Sunday, August 29, 2010

Baby on Board

I've had a break from my Etsy shop for a few months now, adjusting to being pregnant with my first baby!!!!!

Riley Bigard is scheduled to arrive sometime around november 18th, though the way he kicks I'm sure he's powering up to bust out a little early.

I'm not currently working, because my 5 months of morning sickness really took a toll on me and wasn't able to keep a steady work schedule. I'm currently just working from home, on my jewelry.

So please if you haven't been to my shop lately, do go have a looksie! Peacock Tres Chic

2 comments:

epoq said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
epoq said...

congrats on the 2 sales in one day.
i'm sure the longer you're back at it and each day that you're feeling better (i.e. morning sickness) you'll sell more.
hopefully, that surge was enough encouragement.